Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Weekend, Weigh In and ZUMBA!

I want to apologize for being a slacker and not posting. Last Monday I hit my first goal. I lost a total of 11.4 pounds! (My first goal was 10) And now I don't really remember much from last week. Sorry, it was a blur. Being a teacher, we had a full moon, the 100th day of school and Valentine's all in one week....it was a blur! Saturday night we went out with some friends for my birthday! We had a great time. A much needed night out! Sunday we went to my parents for my birthday dinner. Then yesterday was my birthday! It was also president’s day, so no school. It was also weigh in Monday. Even after all of the celebrating I managed to lose 3 pounds! I was shocked. I started out at 203.4 on January 12th. On February 17th I weighed in at 189.0! I am in the 180's...WOOHOO!! I have lost a total of 14.4 pounds. My second goal is 15, which seems to be right around the corner. I have to keep pumping myself up tho, I know with weight watchers I lose, but then it comes a point where I will hit a rock and have to switch things up. Last night I tried Zumba for the first time. They offer it in Sparta Monday-Thursday from 6:30-7:30. I told myself I would try and go once a week. 1. I can't wait around in Sparta every night of the week to go. By the time I got home and got everything ready for today, it was after 9:00 p.m., which is my bedtime! 2. It's $5 a day, so I don't want to spend $20 a week on it. But, my niece Kourtney really wanted to go, so I told her I would take her. I wish I could be one of those people that said I LOVE ZUMBA!! I just can't. I like it and I will go back, but it's not one of those things that I can't live without. I hope everyone has a great week! This week is half way over and next week is Parent/Teacher Conferences...which means another blur of a week! However, after my last conference on Thursday, we are off for Tunica and it will be Brent's birthday!! What to get him?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. one of these days i am going to tuncia with you guys! have fun.

    and 14.4 pounds, that's AWESOME!! keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete