Monday, January 27, 2014

A fresh start at blogging...

Hello! If you are following this blog, then you probably already know me. But just in case…HI! I am Kacie. Welcome to my blog. I am married to my high school sweetheart, rock and love of my life, Brent. He puts up with me, so you know he is one heck of a guy. We have two children, they just happen to have four legs; Lucy, a 17 pound peek-a-poo and Gracie, a 94 pound chocolate lab. I am sure you will hear a lot about them…I love them A LOT! I am trying something new. Basically, I need another way to hold myself accountable for the ups and downs of my weight loss. I am doing the Weight Watcher thing for the third time. It works every time; I just get bored and give up. Not this time. See this is where you have to hold me accountable. I can do this! I am on my third week now. I had my second weigh in this morning. This girl started out a whopping 203.4 pounds. That is hard to say...and a little embarrassing. But judge me if you want, I am working on changing that! My first weigh in last week showed success, I weighed 199.0! I was proud! I lost 4.4 pounds. This week showed even more success. I lost 3.4, weighing in at 195.6. I hit the 5 pound weight loss. My first goal is 10 pounds….only 2.2 more to go! Wow, that was a lot to throw out at you for the first time here. Hope you enjoyed learning about my first few weeks of weight loss…I am not looking for ewes and awes. I don’t need a pat on the back. What I need is support. Help me get through my struggles on this journey. Share any tips you have, good and healthy recipes. I don’t need sympathy. I want to do this. I NEED to do this. Will this blog be about weight loss every day, no. I will probably write about the most random things, but it’s my life. We are just trying to keep up with the Jones’! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I need a button to "Follow"…either I'm blind or I can't find a place to…help! And, welcome back!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see the follow button either.

    ReplyDelete